Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cant join a game.

So to sum it up quickly, I was invited to join a game after applying in it's forum's. I went to click Accept and my screen froze for a fraction of a second and the message was gone, thinking I joined the game I went to double check and it is not in my game's area. My next action was to post in their forum that I was not in the game despite them sending me an invite and me hitting accept, I asked if they could kindly send it again and he said "There's already a pending invitation for that player.", I have no pending invite and everywhere I look I cant find it. The game in question is, letme link it.. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30843/dawn-of-w" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/30843/dawn-of-w</a>...
Have him link you the join link instead of sending you an invite It might fix it
I'll def. try that.
Jake's solution should work. What was the name of the campaign? I'll see if there is anything I can do. Go ahead and private message me the name of it just to keep it private.&nbsp;