Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Constantly refreshing tabletop

My player tells me that the tabletop is constantly refreshing on her. It seriously inhibits her participation in the game and is frustrating for all of us. She is using Safari on OSX. Is this a known issue? I cannot seem to find a relevant article in the wiki or forum.
I'll see what I can find out.  In the meantime, have her try using chrome or firefox and see if that works as an alternative.
1374006833
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
OSX is apple and I'm not sur if chrome or firefox works on it. Has she disabled all extensions (guessing at this on Safari since I never used it) that is usually the problem for most glitches.
Both Firefox and Chrome have mac versions, but the suggestion for disabling extensions in safari is a good one.