Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Error payment

Hello I have a problem of payment I am French thus a French card but me cannot reach the premium has cause of this error. "(Status 402) Your card does not support this type of purchase." please help. (Sorry I am bad in English.)
1442669288
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
loic. You will need to email the devs about this. It is roll20's policy not to discuss account information in public for your protection. Their contact info is <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> They will need some information from you so just tell them what you posted here and they will ask for what they need.
1442669314
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I will close this thread now as it is being moved to email.