Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for group listings link broken (url typo)

To Reproduce: On a brand new account (it probably works on non-new accounts too - but I'm brand new), go to <a href="https://roll20.net/" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/</a> . You will see the following text: "If you want to join a game as a player, you'll probably want to check out the Looking for Group Listings to find a game to join." Clicking on "Looking for Group Listings" will take you to <a href="https://roll20.net/lfg" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/lfg</a> which gives a Not Found error. Instead, it should take you to: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg</a> (which forwards to <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/search/</a> ). I'm pretty sure that browser does not matter, but for the record, I'm using Firefox 40.0.3 on Windows 8.1
1442772606
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you for pointing out the url typo. I will bring it to the devs attention.
1442863158
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This should be fixed when our next code push goes out in the next few days.
Thank you.
1442985501
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
as the original post is resolved, I will be closing this thread.