Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Custom Sheets should be a Base feature.

The first few games I've tried to play, the sheets either don't exist or are completely non-functional.  I want to be able to fix these deficiencies, and hopefully contribute those fixes back into the community.  But for that privilege I have to be a mentor level member.  If I were interested in any other features, then this wouldn't be a problem for me, but the idea that I have to pay to be able to fix it - is maddening.
Yeah. That's something that's always bugged me. We have to pay them so we can make their product better? I can understand per-campaign or private custom sheets being a mentor feature (maybe the ability to give each player a different set of sheets), but needing to pay just to have the tools to effectively build and test public sheets is a bit odd. I'd give you a vote, but I don't actually know where all of mine have gotten to...
Same as here, closing to refund votes.