Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Multiple characters getting deleted!!!

One of my player's characters had two copies of itself inside my journal. It was taking up space so I checked to see which one looked like the more up-to-date one. I deleted what I thought was an older version that had somehow been copied. When I deleted one, the other one was deleted as well.  With only one delete motion, both were deleted. Please roll my Roll20 game "Unknown Frontier" back to 20 minutes before this post.  Thanks
I'm assuming that two spots holding the character sheet were links to the same location in memory lol
You'll need to send us an email to help with this type of issue to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> . Please include a link to the Campaign so we can be sure we have the right one. Also note that we take backup snapshots of campaigns at 5 AM CDT every day, so your campaign would be rolled back to that time point, and the entire campaign will be rolled back, we can't restore specific pieces of data.