Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

One of my campaign isn’t loading.

For some reason my campaign Sahara is not loading at all, I spend 10 min at the loading screen and nothing happened. I have put some effort on the LFG of that campaign, and it just started showing results of activity , so I would hate to have to create a new one, even a copy of it. However, since I have not done much with the campaign itself, is there a way to wipe out the campaign data, but keep the LFG intact? (Maybe this will fix it)
1443389979
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before we start deleting things, let's go through some troubleshooting first :)  I'm going to shift this over to the Bug Report forum. Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-beta version of Firefox or Chrome, turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus, and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.
Try walking through the steps GenKitty provided, but if you wanted to reuse the LFG information, couldn't you just copy and past it?
The problem is that I would lose all the chat history. But doesn’t matter, I already created a new one anyway :P I hope this don't happens when we already played a couple games though, since we would have a lot of data like character sheet, maps, journals... etc, and losing it would sucks :)
If it does happen, private message me a link to the game and I might be able to fix/resolve the issue if it pops up again.
It should work fine, it is the first time that something like that happened to me, and it is probably an isolate case or something. Anyway, thank you though, if something do happens, I will let you know.