Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Table looks like it got flipped every time I log in on Firefox

It's like a 4-year-old went ballistic on it. I am using the latest version of Firefox version 41.0 on a white Macbook with version 10.6 running. For whatever reason, this problem does not occur in Chrome. This state, or whatever other random state gets rolled, always happens on load of the table, so I reproduce the problem every time I join the game. Scrolling up and down the table seems to shake the whole page up even more. I don't think I even have antivirus on this computer, and there are no addons running on that page. I have disabled adblock plus and the problem persists. Console log: The connection to wss://mantis005-sjc.tokbox.com/rumorwebsocketsv2 was interrupted while the page was loading. opentok.min.js:65:0 The connection to wss://s-dal5-nss-43.firebaseio.com/.ws?v=5&ns=roll20-9 was interrupted while the page was loading. firebase.1.0.15.js:52:0 Firebase Offline app.js:29:20513 Player -K-Fe2NqXjJzMy8l68rE is offline... app.js:34:3728 Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>"). editor:12:0 Content Security Policy: The page's settings blocked the loading of a resource at self ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>"). editor:13:0 This site makes use of a SHA-1 Certificate; it's recommended you use certificates with signature algorithms that use hash functions stronger than SHA-1.[Learn More] d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net 70 app.js:29:19079 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js:30:11283 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js:30:12104 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js:30:12693 select app.js:25:2160 Switch mode to select app.js:25:4006 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js:40:15864 Using random entropy app.js:40:15941 Compiling sheet... app.js:43:6362 Finding sheet rolls... app.js:43:7290 window resize app.js:44:15564 Final set zoom! app.js:30:25049 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30:5833 Final set zoom! app.js:30:25049 tuts loaded tutorial_tips.js:7:2 Loading mixed (insecure) display content "<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=i.imgur.com/IO1zs3a.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=i.imgur.com/IO1zs3a.png</a>" on a secure page[Learn More] jquery.min.js:2:0 Use of attributes' nodeValue attribute is deprecated. Use value instead. app.js:43:0 Final page load. app.js:36:8743 Refresh jukebox List! app.js:44:20037 Scan for new plays! app.js:36:6254 Auth'ed. app.js:35:21777 Go post auth! app.js:35:21974 initial setup app.js:35:22119 refershing page listings! app.js:38:22401 Got players value... app.js:35:22361 joining game... app.js:35:28839 Player -K-Fe2NqXjJzMy8l68rE is offline... app.js:34:3728 1 app.js:34:11193 1 app.js:44:19490 Deferred finish joining... app.js:35:28929 Firebase Online app.js:29:20385 I think I should be first? app.js:34:4243 FIRST PLAYER: -K-Fe2NqXjJzMy8l68rE app.js:34:4319 Full load page! app.js:33:11787 We have 1 pages app.js:35:23164 handle page changes app.js:35:23704 false app.js:35:23785 refershing page listings! app.js:38:22401 init active page! app.js:35:27840 activate page! app.js:33:13949 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js:33:14181 Scan for new plays! app.js:36:6254 Graphics: 0 app.js:33:13128 Paths: 0 app.js:33:13324 Reorder by ZORDER app.js:33:16793 refershing page listings! app.js:38:22401 initiatlizing video chat app.js:42:8594 Connecting to WebRTC app.js:42:9112 Refresh jukebox List! app.js:44:20037 Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. jquery.min.js:2:0 Connected to session app.js:42:10706 Someone just connected. app.js:42:12014 It's us?
1443469225

Edited 1443469233
I've experienced similarly-bizarre graphics issues on my own "white Macbook with version 10.6 running". These issues likely stem from archaic hardware.
Doesn't sound too promising of a solution. I mean, I guess I'll just keep everything in Chrome, I just think it'd be good to report.
1443508630
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Laughing M. We thank you for reporting this. Someone more experienced with macs and the code will review this when they get a chance.
I'll see if we can look into fixing this but in the mean time just use Chrome as a work around.
Thanks for the response!