Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[iPad] Journal issue

I'm trying to use the app on my iPad.  When I first join the game, I see all of the items available for me to view in the Journal.  If I select my character, I can't get back to the list.  I'm stuck viewing the details, character sheet, etc. for my character.  I can jump to the chat "tab," but can't see the rest of the journal unless I force the app to close and re-open it.  Is there a gesture that I'm missing to get back to the list?
I'm having the same issue. Anyone know?
You might want to give this post a different name so that somebody could see your problem and fix it. Right now, people only open this out of curiosity, not because they know your problem. Try something like, "Journal glitch on iPad".
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Logan M. said: You might want to give this post a different name so that somebody could see your problem and fix it. Right now, people only open this out of curiosity, not because they know your problem. Try something like, "Journal glitch on iPad". Agreed, title changed.
I thought about that and posted a separate listing with the problem in the title back on Sunday.  16 views as of this morning.  No responses, no fixes.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So I see, i'll close this thread as it is a duplicate then. Thanks