Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character sheet keeps sending me back to inventory

Every time I try to move to a different section of my character sheet it keep sending me to the inventory instead, usually after I click on the section a second time it works, but it's rather annoying when I'm trying to go to any other section of my character sheet and keep being sent back to my inventory instead.
Check out this thread .
Thank you for the help, the problem is gone now
Yep, we are aware of the issue. Thanks for all the work here recently Silvyre. Been very helpful!
Ryan H. said: Thanks for all the work here recently Silvyre. Been very helpful! I'm glad to be of help.
1444897223
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Since your issue has been resolved I will now close this thread, feel free to open a new one should you have any other issues.