Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Constantly showing as online

1444680326

Edited 1444680347
Hi there, one of my players is shown as online within the campaign all the time. He even tried to log in/off again but the "ghost" is still there!
Can you private message me a link to the game?
I just hopped in the campaign and I don't see him there. Is the player still there for you?
He is away. Thanks!
1445363548
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for confirming. I'll close this thread now but if you have any other issues feel free to create a new thread.