Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Stuck at loading screen

So, everytime I try to enter ANY game I'm in, I get stuck at an eternal loading and it happened out of nowhere. I tried all other ways to fix it but they didn't work&nbsp; I'm using Google Chrome version&nbsp;45.0.2454.101 m Windows 7 Home Basic Service Pack1 Javascript is enabled My antivirus is AVG Internet Security version 2015.0.6172 I have this extension: Video Downloader FVD 6.6.5 Even disabled it didn't work That's what I got from the Console: app.roll20.net/:12 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-3DywH-n43nijM3T0kq74zFbQ4OGEz9Z3cbQ_fMLxn44='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-v19duySXMwXd3zUU660hZgcRTRW_BoLT6eLuziV0Xdk='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution.
1444850237

Edited 1444850266
Can you test this with firefox and see if the issue will be replicated there? Also, how long ago did this start happening?