Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lost Option to Add Title to Campaign

Hello. On the campaign page where you can add/remove a title and picture I deleted an old title for the moment. I removed the old picture and replaced it which worked fine. But then I saw that I had no option to add a new title. Normally under the picture there is a highlight that can be selected to add a title but the link disappeared entirely. On the left side of the page is a list of campaigns with their pictures and just to the right of the pictures are the titles. Normally you can click on those too to change the title of that campaign. But that option has been deleted too. How do I get these back or is there another way to add a title to the campaign?
I think this has something to do with inputting an illegal character into the title (I think I saw someone do it a few months ago) If i remember correctly, it took a dev to fix it.
Can you private message me a link to the campaign in question?
Ok, thank you for the responses. Ryan, sending you a pm with the link.
The title should now be visible and editable again!