Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Set the Jukebox play volume Numerically

Score + 9
It would be nice and (I think) relatively easy to implement two tweaks to the jukebox in Roll20. I would like to be able to set music to fade in and fade out. I find the intro and exit of some audio tracks to be a bit jarring. Also, it would be nice to be able to set the play volume for tracks numerically instead of only being able to use the visual slider. It would be nice to be able to set volume to 30% or 50% or set it to a volume level of 3 out of 10, for example...
Gold
Forum Champion
Nick, good suggestions. Part of your suggestion is matching another existing Suggestion thread. Please add your Comments and Vote +1 for fading here, Fade In and Fade Out for Sound effects and music, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241004/fade-in-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1241004/fade-in-</a>... I believe your suggestion for a Numerical volume control stands on its own. If you would like, I can change the subject to "Set the play volume Numerically for jukebox audio tracks" so that this suggestion thread can focus on that specific idea.
Thanks, gold. I followed that link and +1'ed that suggestion. If you'd change the topic of this post as you suggested, I'd appreciate it.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, folks! We like this idea. We're changing how the Jukebox works overall right now, and hope to keep this on the radar.
This is very useful for adjusting on the fly. Please add this to the jukebox changes coming soon.
If such a function could be controlled from keyboard that would be pretty cool . :-)
Wes
Sheet Author
Percentages would be great! So would having the default be at 50% instead of 100%.