Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tokens Not Spawning

The title basically says it all. I'm currently trying to put together a map, and I went to place down some tokens. It won't spawn them. Anywhere. At all. I also can't Copy+Paste existing tokens. I've tried logging in and out, reloading everything, switching to other map grids, and fiddling around with what type of token it's drawn from, but nothing works.
1444760561
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are placing them on the map layer there is an issue sometimes where it is sending them to the back every time, that means if you have a large map as a base and are adding dressing they might well be lurking at the back. Try right clicking the large map image (assuming you have one) and using 'send to back' to see if the ones you've been adding are hiding there. If that doesn't solve it there may be a deeper issue or potential bug which would require a bug report in the appropriate forum.
Since this was posted in the bug report forum, I will go ahead and close this thread.