Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Players can't join

some members can't join the game I'm hosting 1 of 'em can join but the other 2 can't. They were able to yesterday and nothing changed in their configuration or w/e
I'm having this exact same problem. I'm using chrome, it works fine in IE.
for them it isn't working on any browser :S
Can you please have your players follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist (confirm you're using the latest non-test version of Firefox or Chrome; turn off all extensions, addons, and anti-virus; and clear your cache) to see if one of those components is causing the problem? We can only help if we can recreate your issue, so it is important that you follow each step. If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you. Go ahead an private message me a link to your game this is happening in just incase. 
...huh? I didn't say that
I'm one of the people who can't join the game. I have tried three different servers (Firefox, Chrome and IE). I even tried to join on both a pc and a macbook. Can this be due to an internet connection?
In order to help, we will need a console log and all of the information from  Step 4 - please provide that so we can keep trying to solve the issue.
It loaded fine for me today. Stefanie V, can you post a console log from step 4 from when you are trying to connect?
I will ask them to post it asap - will probably be somewhere tomorrow evening (CET)
Tried with Stefanie V yesterday - it worked - no idea why it didn't last week since nothing changed (still had some issues gettng the audio to work on her part but I'm sure we'll get there) Anyways thanks for the help, if the problem returns I'll make a new post, you can close this one.