Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Select Tool Issue

After switching between pages during a gaming session, I was unable to use the Select Tool.  I was able to click on all the other tools and use them fine but when I tried to click on the Select Tool nothing would happen.  From that point on I wasn't able to click on any tokes or map pieces on the page / session.  I had to Exit the session and then Launch the Campaign again to fix the problem.  It ended up happening twice and I was the GM. Running on Mac using Chrome (don't have the version number).
Hi, Bliss Infinite . &nbsp;I'd like to collect a bit of information. &nbsp;First of all, please go to&nbsp; <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a> &nbsp;and post the results here (minus your IP address, of course). &nbsp;Also, if this happens again to you, perhaps you could go to the chrome console log (CMD+SHIFT+J) and post any errors that might be showing up during the problem. Also, just to be sure, next time this occurs, double check to see what layer you have things on. &nbsp;From my own experience, I sometimes forget when I've jumped to the GM or Map layers and then get confused as to why I can't select my tokens on the token layer.
Hi Sarah, I'm not sure how to use this support details site.&nbsp; Do I email it to you or export a file? Also, I double checked the layers and I didn't think it was an issue but it actually did happen again today when I was messing around with Roll20 (at work, shh) and the same thing happened but only with a single token.&nbsp; I copied and pasted three tokens at once from and back to the objects layer and was able to move them all around and place them.&nbsp; When I went to delete them, I was able to delete only two.&nbsp; The third was 'moved' to the map and background layer. Sorry I don't have any more information that that at this point.
1375223276
Gauss
Forum Champion
Bliss , you can just highlight and then paste the results of the system details page in here.&nbsp; - Gauss