Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

API freezes

Hi all! I'm right in the middle of building a new campaign. (Woo!) And during preparation I've noticed that the API freezes frequently without an error message. Things that seems to break the API is: Importing a new token or graphic into the campaign or switching map - it does not break if I place an token on the map that is already imported into the campaign. It's not a big deal and things work flawlessly after I restart the sandbox. But I still want to know what is causing the freezing. I've tried emptying the cache, switching browser (from Chrome to Firefox) disabled my antivirus program (Norton) and deleted all extensions in Chrome. Any ideas? My current scripts are:  Blood & Honor Turnmarker isGM HealthAura Bloodied and Dead Powercards III TokenNameNumber Group initiative
Try running just Group initiative, and see if that breaks.  I've had a similar issue, but only use Group initiative and Tracker Jacker
Guarantee that it is not PowerCards. It does nothing with any token or graphic events.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Yeah, I would turn off all of the scripts and add them back in 1 at a time until you crash. Make sure you have the most up to date Blood & Honor, I know the older one has a crash issue. 
The culprit seems to be Blood & Honor, yep. (ver 8.1) Thanks a lot guys. It's a shame - I like those gory battlemaps. :(
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
there is a replacement -  here - that works and has more functions. 
DK Heinrich said: there is a replacement -  here - that works and has more functions.  That did it! No more freezing. (I love this community.) 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Also, there is an 8.2 version in the repo where I fixed that (passing a non-number to randomInteger) and a few other things such as dependency on isGM() instead of playerIsGM(): &nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/blob/</a>...
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As this issue has been resolved, I'll go ahead and close the thread.&nbsp; Please don't hesitate to create a new thread for any future issues or questions.