If you've registered on Warhorn and you've signed up for this game, please email me at <a href="mailto:fieranor.lm@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">fieranor.lm@gmail.com</a> for further information; you can try <a href="mailto:tithenon@wolvesau.net" rel="nofollow">tithenon@wolvesau.net</a>, but my provider has been sketchy for about the past six months, so I'm uncertain the email will go through.&nbsp; We will be using Skype, and video if you have it; if not, I would request that you let me know, please?&nbsp; Feel free to go through the post labeled Signal Fires, here, and let me know which character you would like to play?&nbsp; If we only have two players, I will run one of those listed in that thread as an NPC, to aid you, as much as possible.&nbsp; If Dalla is not chosen, I will run her, as well, and Arn by the same token.&nbsp; This could be interesting, though, so bear with me, hehe.&nbsp; If you have anyone you think might have an interest in this game, please let them know to register on Warhorn and select to play Signal Fires on Saturday, from 3 - 8pm Eastern Time; I am Pacific, so it's noon to 5pm for me.&nbsp; Thanks, and here's to a good game.