Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Player looking for Game

I have multiple characters set for different circumstance for both 3.5 or pathfinder, i have a little game experience  on r20(86hrs) so if you need another player or wanna toss around ideas Skypename is Zander Satoru
Just 3.5 and pathfinder or are you interested in other systems?
these are the two I am most familiar with
Did you manage to get into a game yet?
not yet
If you happen to have Saturday night free, i could consider you for a game?  I plan on running a pathfinder game on Saturdays between 8 - 8:30 PM (EST) GMT+5. PM me if you have an interest.