Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][nWoD] Vampire the Requiem

Edited 1447167986
Looking to refill a number of slots in a Weekly Vampire the Requiem game.&nbsp; Artwork by: Saint Genesis Schedule Thursday 8pm est, Open flexibility on 2 other days M-F is preferred Requirements Mic & Skype, willingness to read the books if you have no prior experience. GM contact Info <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/101246/mal" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/101246/mal</a> / Skype Info. Mal.y1 (same cute kitten picture in boston) The Story The Game and Story is centered as much around the characters and choice as i can possibily make it. It's not a shoot em up run and gun kind of game. While opportunities and the choice to do such things is in the game it is not the focus. The focus will be on the relationships and how the character and player react to them. The Setting The City is currently in the middle of a violent Carthian Revolution. Covenant and clans are in the middle of civil wars. Which side you fall on, who you support will depend on you. Opportunities aplenty&nbsp; What Other Players Have to Say: Players Point of View From what I've seen so far, this Chronicle is mostly character-driven set within a living city. There's always a great number of things going on, even if the players aren't aware of them. However, it doesn't seem to fall into the trap of having these happenings be the point of the story, or put them entirely beyond the influence of the player characters. That said, it is a game of natural consequences in many ways. Many if not every scene is one in which your character could die if you mishandle it badly enough or the dice are truly out of your favor. The same cause and effect that can allow the PCs to influence the world can also bring disaster upon them and potentially the entire city if they're foolhardy enough under the wrong circumstances. While the NPCs never truly disappear, in that they do have business of their own that they're often tending to in the background, and you can often find out what it is if you're so inclined, the story appears driven primarily by the characters, whether by their choices, their relationships, or otherwise, something that, from what I've observed so far, both Vampire and the Storyteller excel at. Who said it <a href="https://app.roll20.net/users/759724/planter-m" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/users/759724/planter-m</a> GMing Style:&nbsp; I'm not super by the book often times if i find my self in a situation where thematicaly or cinematicaly its better or easier to skip some rules i will. This is a lethal game so if you find me skipping the rules hurts you more than helps you bring it up and we'll discuss it often or not we'll do it by the book and as fair as possible I'm not trying to hurt the players your&nbsp;decisions&nbsp;have&nbsp;consequences&nbsp;which can be Lethal after you're first few games i will stop telling the players. "You sure?" "This can kill you" and leave it up to them.&nbsp; Players have oppturnity to do write ups and sessions outside of the game day to progress their character and story. The Focus is on the Character with a Meta Plot in the background for them to engage in or ignore. The Game is Dark and will get as Dark as i can get it with everyone being comfortable If you are easily offended by politics and religion this will not be the game for you Racism, Sexism, senstive topics will be used and brought up while not for comedy in &nbsp;nature they will be Mature to the best of my ability Just No: No Orphans your character must have someone important a group of friends, family,lovers If you live and die by the book and written rules this will not be the game for you No Show/No Call (please give 24/48 hour heads up if you can't make it, i understand and will accomdate but if you just don't show up and we hear no word it rude to everyone involved.)&nbsp; What Happened to your other players? Died, didn't think i gave him a fair chance and left the game Didn't like the game,setting,GM style Got sick and busy with Real life. Artwork by: Mark Kelly Look forward to meeting/chatting with you, my skype is in the contact info and is the quickiest way to reach me.&nbsp;
Still Looking for interested parties please step i don't bite....(xD)
Bump
Bumps&nbsp;
Still looking ;3
Is the spot still open?
Unfortunate that this is on Thursday nights otherwise it would really interest me to sign on.

Edited 1447598439
Thursday is flexible, &nbsp;that's why I ask players to be flexible with multiple days so we can line up a better day&nbsp; And yes the spot is still open&nbsp;
Well I'm interested. I've played NWoD before but never played Vamp The Requiem before. Mostly mortal and hunters.
I'll add you on skype Mal, see if we can figure out some convenient times.
got your request on Skype and added you...both (i think you both sent a request) spots are still open so for anyone else please don't be afraid to reach out.
I would like to join, if you don't mind new players.
Hiya, I am also interested, and if it's alright, my girlfriend is also interested and we'd like to both join.
Currently i think i just filled my last spot i have 1 spot open thats pending if that person doesn't work out i'll contact you Chris+Evil. Thank you guys for showing interest.&nbsp; p.s: Sorry for all the bumps :)
I've GM'ed a lot of Vampire the Masquerade, never played VtR as a vampire so if a spot opens up, I'd be interested. Send me a pm if that happens!&nbsp;

Edited 1452389084
hello mal, is there a chance that you are still looking for players for your v:tr game? i would love to join. as a player im pretty laid back about rules and are generally looking to be contributing to the groups rp experience.
Spots still open for anyone thats intersted,&nbsp;
would like to join, though i wish to know what books are you using
Been looking to get back into the game, would need a refresher on it, but rping is my thing.
We're using 2nd edition book also feel free to msgs me on skype or on here with concepts
sent my character idea.