Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaign Keeps Refreshing

Hi there. So I'm having this issue in one of the campaigns I'm running. I tried clearing my cookies and cache, the only add-ons/extensions I have are the Google Docs ones (which I disabled to try to fix the problem), I'm using the latest non-test version of chrome, and reinstalling the said browser doesn't seem to work. Using alternative browsers didn't work either. I have no anti-virus program on my computer. Basically, when I try to load up the campaign, the screen keeps refreshing on me. I seem to have triggered this problem when I disabled the Web RTC-mic thing (not sure if that's what it's called) over in the settings tab of the campaign. Copying the campaign didn't fix it, and it's only a problem for that specific campaign; older campaigns work just fine. At first, my&nbsp;players could enter the original campaign just fine...but when they joined the Copied Campaign and went back to the original, the original started refreshing for them too.&nbsp; Here's a link to the campaign:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/859202/ob" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/859202/ob</a>... Here's a link to the Copy of the campaign:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1106011/o" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1106011/o</a>... Oh, and here's a bundle of numbers and words at the end of this message which I do not understand but might help you guys. Thanks~ Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-2xedeUIRonLPdDMnpNlpmew2+sCTk5h0gnNGM8vcSvk='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-v19duySXMwXd3zUU660hZgcRTRW/BoLT6eLuziV0Xdk='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js:29 70 app.js:30 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js:30 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js:30 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js:25 select app.js:25 Switch mode to select app.js:40 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js:40 Using random entropy app.js:43 Compiling sheet... app.js:43 Found rolltemplate: 5eDefault app.js:43 Finding sheet rolls... app.js:43 SHEET ERROR: Specified a disabled input without a valid formula in the value attribute. app.js:44 window resize app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js:30 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=i.imgur.com/Y8KHPKm.png" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=i.imgur.com/Y8KHPKm.png</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js:44 window resize app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js:30 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js?1445528998:36 Final page load. app.js?1445528998:44 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1445528998:35 Auth'ed. app.js?1445528998:35 Go post auth! app.js?1445528998:44 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1445528998:35 initial setup app.js?1445528998:44 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1445528998:38 refershing page listings! app.js?1445528998:36 Scan for new plays! app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure video '<a href="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/226900188/stream?client_id=bbee575fe431e873910d2a874e013989" rel="nofollow">http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/226900188/stream?client_id=bbee575fe431e873910d2a874e013989</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1445528998:35 Got players value... app.js?1445528998:35 joining game... app.js?1445528998:34 Player -JqdSLX9aWN1f9m7vYeJ is offline... app.js?1445528998:34 1 app.js?1445528998:44 1 app.js?1445528998:34 Player -JqfYORzHet4lHlMBrzZ is offline... app.js?1445528998:34 Player -Jqr-eDsxGX34B_4VhP0 is offline... app.js?1445528998:34 Player -Jr4_TuQ0LirvSDy7Xab is offline... app.js?1445528998:34 I think I should be first? app.js?1445528998:34 FIRST PLAYER: -Jrxz56cBL6yl_Rvocmz app.js?1445528998:34 Player -JtyhT8DtDeO6eZ-p2-e is offline... app.js?1445528998:34 Player -K0SdTRF8noGLWlTCzoz is offline... app.js?1445528998:35 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1445528998:29 Firebase Online app.js?1445528998:34 Adding myself before -Jrxz56cBL6yl_Rvocmz app.js?1445528998:36 Scan for new plays! app.js?1445528998:42 initiatlizing video chat app.js?1445528998:42 Connecting to WebRTC app.js?1445528998:44 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1445528998:42 Connected to session app.js?1445528998:42 Someone just connected. app.js?1445528998:42 Not us, increasing active connections. app.js?1445528998:42 Begin publishing! app.js?1445528998:42 Someone just connected. app.js?1445528998:42 It's us? 20app.js?1445528998:33 Full load page! app.js?1445528998:35 We have 163 pages app.js?1445528998:35 handle page changes app.js?1445528998:35 false app.js?1445528998:38 refershing page listings! app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://tempussuisse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lange-and-sohne-pocket-watch-01.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://tempussuisse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/lange-and-sohne-pocket-watch-01.jpg</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
1447348830
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Alvin, let me know if you're still having trouble or if it's working for you now.
It's working now. Thank you!