Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Button in top left won't go away

Sorry, I don't know if this really qualifies as a bug but earlier I was attempting to create macros for initiative.  One of my non working macros now will not leave the top left section of both my screen and all of my players.  I have deleted all macros and it is still there.  This is an issue because pressing it rerolls for the turn order.  
Please check out this post and then let us know whether or not it helped solve the issue.
That is the issue, it is a token action.  How do I delete the token action?
1447218231

Edited 1447218314
Find the following in the character sheet HTML: <button class='tokenaction' type='roll' name='attr_initiative' Delete the class='tokenaction' text, save the sheet, reload the campaign, and it should be gone. Note that if you load a new copy of the sheet from Github, you will have to do this again.