Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Sharing a spell macro maker for D&D 3.5 character sheet

Hi Me and a mate have just made a macro maker in excel. It is intended to use with Diana P 3.5 character sheet. I wanted to share it with you guys to make your life easier, and to get some feedback on how to make it better. I know it is not very intuitive right now, but it is easy when you know what to do. You can find it here: <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wooj6g5wsoouo2/Makro%20" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wooj6g5wsoouo2/Makro%20</a>... If you know an easier way to share it, please let me know. You just put the spell macros in the "spells" section of the character sheet, and it should work brilliantly. I would guess this does not count as any copyright claims since it is SRD? But if it violates something please let me know and I will remove this tool. So you put in the details in the excel sheet, and the sheet will generate the spell macro for you. Just copy the cell and paste it into the character sheet. Some explanations on how to fill in the fields: (If the field should not be used, make it blank) Text: Name of spell Range: Mark the appropriate cell with an x (or something). If you have to use "other" put in text like 10 feet. Web link: Put in web link School: Drop down meny for schools to calculate save DC Spell resistance: Drop down yes or no To hit: Drop down ranged or melee. If it does not require to hit leave it blank. Target/area/Duration/damage: Put dice like this "dx" where x is size of dice. Max dice is maximum number of dices rolled. Number is number of dice roller Extra is where you can put for example&nbsp;@{casterlevel} + 1 if the duration/area/target is based on casterlevels. Max extra is maximum number in the extra cell. level: LEvel of spell to calculate save Save: Put here what type of save it is. (Reflex, fortitude or will save. Leave blank if no save Text: Is the description of the spell at the end. Hope you enjoy it.

Edited 1447694300
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Great work, and it's good to know I'm not alone with my macro obsession! I built something very similar but based around quickly building a Powercard which I could then enhance with any additional 'flavour' required :) Here is a&nbsp; viewable version of it, feel free to make copies if it would benefit anyone... (also has an NPC builder which would go hand in hand with The Aaron's beta character importer/exporter should I ever get it working!)
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Very nice! Thank you for sharing it with us.&nbsp; (hm.. I know some folk who could use it, too.... :)