Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Fantasy Age Freeport Homebrew Campaign

Seeking players for a Fantasy Age Campaign . Players start at level 1. Using Freeport and Fantasy Age backgrounds and select Dragon age Backgrounds as well. Campaign starts in the city of Freeport and adventuring on the High seas and on the continents of the world as well . pirates and bandits and powerful monsters await. Games will be played every other week on Saturday Nights from 7-11pm Central time . We will be playing Via G+ hangouts with Roll20. Comment if interested in playing, or message directly
Looking for players still message or comment if interested in joining
I am looking for a game, but I have never played this system.
The Rule book can be found Online in Pdf at Drivethru Rpg, so Can The Pirates Guide to Freeport. its a Fun game. examples of Gameplay can be found on Youtube
Sounds awesome, unfortunately I can't do Saturdays so I guess this is mostly a bump. Fantasy AGE and Titansgrave are both awesome, I recommend people try them!
Still looking for players. need 2 players. Game is this Saturday Night 7pm
bumping this listing. still need 1 or 2 players
I'd be interested depending on how firm the 11:00 p.m. cut-off time is. I sometimes have work at 12:00 Central Time, so I'd have to leave by around 11:30 pm. I've run a Dragon Age campaign before, so I'm mostly familiar with the rules for Fantasy AGE, but I've never played a Freeport campaign before, so I only know the basics of the setting.
Yes the 11 pm is pretty much the cut off. i mean if we did go over we wouldnt go past 1130. And Freeport is pretty fun.. Most people balk at Pirate campaigns, We had our First game this past Saturday. Still getting used to Fantasy Age, BUT things went good. We play every other week on Saturday. So if yould like to play let me know