Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll 20 app problems

hello, I'm new to being A DM and using the VTT on a tablet so everyone can have a better idea of where things are at. I made the campaign on the computer and I was trying to test it on the tablet, but it won't display the map for the campaign I made. I do have the player marker on the page I want them to see but still nothing. Is there something I'm over looking?
The tablet app will not display the map, it is only for character sheets. You can access the map by going through the browser on the tablet and loggin into Roll20 through the browser.
Thanks 
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ed S. said: You can access the map by going through the browser on the tablet and loggin into Roll20 through the browser. Note that browser access on mobile devices is restricted to subscribers (Plus or Pro)
Hey  ely s. - I moved this over to our Forum for the app and since our community has helped you, I will go ahead and close this thread. Thanks!