Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Concept

Pitch your character concept here.  Pretty much anything goes, but the default setting will be mars, so keep that in mind.  (i.e. no skimmers)  You will also jump around a lot, so be prepared to resleeve pretty regularly.  Depending on where you go, you might not always end up with your starting morph, but efforts will be made to accommodate you.
Hrm...

Edited 1448148854
also, use the character generator listed in the Sign Up section, you can send your character to me in an email.&nbsp; (The "gear" section is hard to find, but its listed under the morph you have selected at the bottom) <a href="mailto:ringringlingling@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">ringringlingling@gmail.com</a>
Sure
A few questions. Do we base the game off our characters, or make characters for specific concept? It maters to me, because I don't want to end up in a situation where I'll make a Socialite with a lots of interpersonal skills and connections and end up in a very, very battle-heavy environment where my character will be completely useless (for the team in game and as entity I'd play).&nbsp;
I would also like to ask on top of his question, are we using only the base book and how many CP do we have?

Edited 1448285700
I was working under the assumption of the stock 1000, and all the books are for grab. Something that i really like about EP splat books, is that they dont have a lot of power creep or additional mechanics that make the PC strong. Just more in depth examination.&nbsp; -------- So how about someone like Gomez Addam from the Addam's family movie, as a hyper elite hypercorp face character?
Use the default settings for the online character generator, anything goes except things like the surya and skimmers.&nbsp; There will be some combat, but the game focuses more around intelligence operatives so its more about spying and being resourceful than bang bang shoot em ups.&nbsp; Games might run a little shorter than your used to.&nbsp;
James, that sounds like a good concept, maybe tone it down a notch to keep from getting too wacky.&nbsp; Maybe he could be on juice, so hes ridiculously happy all the time, even in really inappropriate circumstances.&nbsp; Make sure you have a good reason for wanting to join firewall, though.
I always read it, that Firewall joins you.&nbsp;
I have an Idea for an ex rock-star/DJ/train wreck earth evacuee who disappeared after his label's parent company paid for his evacuation. He's got a massive chip on his shoulder about it and joined Firewall after his own personal crisis. He still upholds his faux rebel reputation Think Chuck Barris as portrayed in&nbsp;Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. Just need help in execution If any one can skype I'd apreciate it
First pass at my character:&nbsp;<a href="http://pastebin.com/xaJQYfAw" rel="nofollow">http://pastebin.com/xaJQYfAw</a>