Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder for ***NEW*** players only please...

So I am wanting to run a Pathfinder game for those who are new or have very, very little experience with RPGs particularly Pathfinder.  I am seriously wanting to keep this to ***NEW*** players.  I am looking for a party of 5-6 players who want to learn the system and have fun.  Game will be run weekly @ 8pm EST for a max of 3hrs on either Tues. or Thrus.  Voice will be handled via Skype and is ***MANDATORY***.  Please be available for the time-slot for both days if you apply for the game. Games will most likely be module/adventure path based to give the new players an ease into the game.     If I get alot of interest to this I will cut off the thread and will conduct an """interview""" via Skype with all who made the cut, so to speak.   So please if your are interested in learning the Pathfinder RPG drop a comment and we will see if we can get this together.     
I bow to you , sir. (or maddam)
Bump...
I would be interested in learning to play, I would most likely be late by an hour. 
I am able to make both days and am new to pathfinder, played a ton of DnD 3.5 but not Pathfinder
I have never played Pathfinder, and have been looking for a game in which to learn. The time slot(s) quoted work for me (Pacific time zone). Color me interested.
I would be very interested in this! I've played some D&D before but never Pathfinder.
I'm interested. As long as you don't mind a complete newbie pretty much. Email me @ <a href="mailto:James_p_woodworth@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">James_p_woodworth@hotmail.com</a>. sybject: roll20Kenneth. Just so I don't ignore it lol.&nbsp;
Hi There, i'm a complete new player interested on learning. i have read the player's handbook as well as some of the basic rules so i know the basics, however i had never played a real game yet. My main language is not English but i can handle myself, so mark me as interested if you are willing to include me Cheers!
I will begin conducting """interviews""" this week.&nbsp; I will PM those interested with my Skype and a date I would like to speak with you.
PMs sent to those who can make the day(s) and timeslot.
I am interested, never done pathfinder (played mostly 5e) and am available for either time slot.
are you still looking for players? my friends and i are looking for a dm
I am in the process of """interviews"""" &nbsp;haven't made a final determineation of players. I will contact all who have posted.&nbsp; __________________________________________ Post is closed for now. Thank you to all who are interested.&nbsp;