Just to be clear, with a little shoehorning, the current Palladium Megaverse sheet works well enough to adapt to 1st edtion rules. The sheet is genre neutral and has the fields to capture the essentials that we need. It's just that, after playing around with it, we feel it could have better macro support (I mean in comparison to the D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder sheets, the Palladium sheets seem kinda primitive.), less tag soup (For easier edits and debugging in the future.) and a few other little tweaks to make it more friendly to 1st edition rules while, and this is important to emphasize , still keeping it fully compatible for the users out there on Rifts and/or later editions. Anyway, he and I are still tweaking it. I totally agree with Vince that it is best to just fork from the current sheet. Once we've got something working, I'll follow the instructions Vince lists out and inform Missionz what we have added to see what they think.