Hello, Last month I was gifted $10 of subscription credit to my account, so I used it to purchase a month of Pro on October 17. To my knowledge, my subscription should run out and cancel automatically when it tries to bill me again and finds insufficient credit left. I noticed today that I still have access to Pro features, so I looked on my account page and I saw that there was an invoice for $9.98 (subtracting the $0.01 left over from the previous month) on November 17, which has not been charged to my card (I've never personally spent money on Roll20, so the site shouldn't have any card info to charge me on anyway). I'm just wondering what's going on; if it's a bug or if the system just works differently than I thought. I don't want to cheat the devs out of money or unintentionally rack up a big bill or something. Thanks!