Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Map and GM layers ?

Is there any way to go back to the normal token layer when you've changed to map or GM layer.  I know this is my fault, i was looking at the different layers and tried to switch one but it switched the entire map.  Their are tokens still accessable but is there a way to get the map back?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but here's one possibility: You had an image on the map layer, and it somehow got moved to the GM layer? If so... go to the GM layer and select the image. Right-click it, and a dropdown menu will appear. Choose "Layer" and then map layer, and it will be returned to the map... uh... layer. This wiki page may help. -Phnord
Hi QRob001, Did Phnord Prephect's reply help you out? Are you still having issues switching layers?
No it didn't.  Everything had went to the GM layer and I couldn't get it back.  Every time I clicked on anything and tried it just said "undo".  I eventually deleted the page and started over.
If that happens again, can you send us a screenshot or two of what is happening just so I can try to help you out further. 
Will do.