Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for experienced 3.5 DM for first dungeon trial.

Edited 1448344279
Myself and 2 other friends are learning D&D 3.5 with no previous experience in the table game, we have our characters sorted mostly and understand basic combat and rules, we would love to have a DM set up a tutorial dungeon for us on our first play and explain some things as we go, anyone DM willing to do this send me a PM and you will have 3 more people to play with indefinitely. We use teamspeak as our method of chat but can also use roll20 voice. We are very interested in learning and one of us wants to be a DM eventually, which is another reason we need some guidance.
I would be interested in joining your game once you find a DM to help you guys out. I'm new to the game also. Good luck!
jeston if you are still interested and if my times align with your own,i might be able to help, just send me a message through roll20 and i should get back to you in under 12 hours.