Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2 Players looking for Pathfinder group on weekends (GMT)

A friend and myself are looking to join a weekend Pathfinder game . My friend GMs a game and wants to play and so do i, but we have never been players togther. We want to actual play the game as opposed to GMing, it looking for a group that enjoys RP. Looking for a GM who enjoys char backgrounds with depth and likes to weave them into the world, as well as encouraging creativity in both battles and in conversation. We are not rules laywers so you don't have to worry about that either. If you are running an AP, that is fine, we would like to play htose too. Hope to hear from someone soon. If you have any questions for me at all please drop me a message, or add me on my skype: Griff921
Still looking
PM me if you want to contact me.