Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for group , know mostly dnd and not by to much :) only able to play from 1pm -6pm gmt+1 unfortunatly , not saturdays .

Hi everyone , my name is aledas . I am looking for a group to play bettewn those times , because my work shifts change every week , so those would be the only times i could commit and be sure to make it :) My knowledge is mostly in dnd , but i still consider myself a noob as i rarelly open a book to read the rules , i chuck it to me being normally a melee class and not having to read spells :P I love to roleplay , and love to be in a game that have a good mix of both rp and combat , as both can be just as important i belive , ive played some 3.5 , 4e and recently started with 5e . A bit about myself , im 32 years old , spanish , but my english its normally good enough to game :) , im a on time player , but in the rare ocation that i cant make it to a game , will give a heads up about it  , i dont like wasting peoples times and so i expect the same in  return :)  I understand that those are not the best times of day to find a group , but nevertheless there might be early birds or night owls depending of where in the world you are . If you have any questions just let me know , and happy gaming everyone :)

Edited 1448448385
Assuming that we can find a time that works, are you open to Savage Worlds, and is there a particular type of game that you like? EDIT: Is 6PM the latest that you can stay, or the latest that you can start?

Edited 1448449068
Hi ian , i have never played Savage worlds before , i normally like fantasy games , but have played star wars d6 like 18 years ago :P , i would probably be open to stuff like fallout even . if you meant themes , i am open to games with high magic , but would enjoy myself just as much if not more in low magic , i like dark themes ocationally , but will get bored quick in games that are all "dark" theme , example a world overun by undead and such in fantasy would bore me , wile i would not have a problem if it was a "the walking dead " game , i guess what i am trying to say its that i like a good mix of everything , as to much of the same can get stale even in the best books/movies/tv series/videogames . If you or anyone else have more questions please do ask :) Edit: 6 pm would be the latest i can stay in the first 2 weeks of my 5 diferent shifts , basically i have shifts from 8 pm 12 pm 2 weeks , midnight to 4 am next week , 4 am to 8 am next week , so the first 2 weeks i need time to eat , shower , and go to work , i know the shifts kind of suck :P
If I have done my math right, 9AM Eastern (GMT -5) would give us three hours.  It would need to be Fridays.  Does a tongue in cheek medivil post apocalyptic world of high weirdness interest you?  If not then I can pick a different setting.

Edited 1448488428
I would say one or the other , i have been watching a game online for the past few weeks so thats why i was looking into DnD fantasy , but im also playing fallout 4 , so would not mind shooting raiders in a wasteland tipe world :) ill also say that if that idea is something you would like to play , and do find other people interested in it , to go for it :) &nbsp; " the needs of many &gt; the needs of one " seems fitting to this . Edit : im still open for other games as well , and since i am keen on playing a character that i made a long time ago , but didint really used for more then a session , as the dm banished from existence " the joys of online gaming " , as i like to say :P &nbsp;, ill leave her sheet for anyone interested , i can use other characters offcourse , but i allways had that itch to play her since her creation :) <a href="http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1092166" rel="nofollow">http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1092166</a>&nbsp;
bump