Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFDM 4E Thursday Weekly

Looking for a DM to discuss starting a Thursday game before tossing it in the LFG listing.  I am really flexible with times and setting just would strongly prefer someone who has DMed before or at least has access to the resources.  Again flexible but just some general spit balling, can talk details via PM or Skype. Time: Basically any time on Thursdays work for me but early morning EST will be a bit of a pain with me being half asleep from getting home late the night before if I worked. Place: I would really enjoy something themed, lots of possibility, Dark Sun, Eberron, one of the more exotic Forgotten Realms or maybe even just a raced group such as all Dwarves, all Elves etc.  This will be mostly up to you though since you are the one running it.  Players: Again more you than myself since you are the one having to handle us but I was thinking standard party of 4, maybe 5 so we got a floater for nights where someone is missing but still not too full when all five of us are there. 

Edited 1448838387
If you are interested in playing in a game you could join our campaign at Guild Living.  We have several different DMs using different settings. Some forgotten realms, some eberron, some dark sun, some homebrew all in the same campaign.  Also sometimes we play on Thursdays if that is your only day to play.  Several of the DMs are in PST and the one that isn't is able to run stuff at random times to help those in other countries and with odd schedules. Toss me a PM if you are interested.