Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 1 for Pathfinder Adventure path Hells rebels (book 2) Sundays 10am pst

Had a player drop out near the end of the first book of this ap and i am now looking for a replacement. I would prefer someone who has played the first part but anyone is welcome. Current Party Paladin Oracle third member died at end of last session and is going to be re-rolling based on what new player wants to play. Almost all first party classes are welcome although I despise min max character builds. (sorry no synthesis summoner) All standard races are allowed as well as Tengu Tiefling (base and devil bloodlines) If there is a race you wish to play and is not mentioned I will consider it. We use google plus for voice chat during game sessions and skype to keep in touch between sessions. As such both are required as well as a decent mic.  I would prefer that you have some familiarity with the Pathfinder Campaign Setting. If interested please add my on skype at cydonia0791
Have two interested players. I enjoy rogues and mages, and my boyfriend really likes playing Gnomes, although we are willing to play other things to fit the game. We have both played Pathfinder/ D&D before, and are experienced with the roll20 setup.
Pmed on skype