Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG any time any form of dnd

Edited 1448712926
hi im evan im irish so any game times put them in GMT please. im 23 and have played since 3.5. ive a varied playstile and have been known to get in some sticky stuations and usually come out in reletively good condition. but i have alot of fun along the way i have multiple methods of communication and am ok to download  new ones. only times im not free is monday and thursday 7 to 10 GMT for college  im known for having fun character consepts. i leave the final dession with the dm on any issues that come up but i will have some  strange ideas at times so just say if they can exist or not thats all i need  oh and if here is anything else you want to know just ask
bump
bump
bump