Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) D&D 5th Edition,Fallout and Star Trek

I am new to this site and have had considerable difficulty finding A Game since it seems that before I can get A word in edge wise there are like fifty people that have already applied for A character and I seriously doubt that I will be selected to play.So,just to note,I did try several different times to use the 'Looking For Games' section and without very much success.I saw you could post on here and that's what I am doing. I am new on here,but do have some skill on Roleplaying (not much,but some).I primarily would like to participate in A D&D 5th Edition character.However,I always wanted to try to RP in Fallout and Star Trek.If anyone is interested in finding A player in any of these categories for A good lengthy Campaign,please inform Me and I will be glad to join. Thank you for reading! :)
Just gotta keep trying.. problem is only X ammount of gm's and tons of players. makes for limited games.. I actually had better luck posting on reddit.. I just wish they had some type of off-topic forum here to get know players and talk about games and such. but ah well :) 
So, what about Fallout interests you most?  I have had an idea for a Cypher game that takes place in a nuclear apocalypse.
Robert L. said: Just gotta keep trying.. problem is only X ammount of gm's and tons of players. makes for limited games.. I actually had better luck posting on reddit.. I just wish they had some type of off-topic forum here to get know players and talk about games and such. but ah well :)  Oh,I am sure you are correct.I would have no comprehension on even getting started being DM at all. Ian S. said: So, what about Fallout interests you most?  I have had an idea for a Cypher game that takes place in a nuclear apocalypse. I just like Fallout in general,but if I had to pick one specific thing it's just being A mercenary,the weapons that they use,using Stimpacks,Rad-X etc.I just really never been in A RP where you use guns and explosives.
We're running a Spelljammer/Star Trek hybrid.  30,000 years in the future after the fall of the Federation and someone managed to find a starship in Medieval style Earth.  A hidden culture of technology develops to protect their own society from culture shock and ruination due to advanced technology develops, having to protect their own culture due to their own variation of the Prime Directive.  Your mission:  Follow the adventures of the U.S.S. Enterprise and other Starfleet ships and find out what happened to those worlds after the Federation fell and if they are allies, protectorates, or enemies of re-arisen Federation.  Keep your own world growing toward one-world government so they can be a founding member of a new Federation.  Find a way to make magic, psionics, and technology work cohesively or at least so that it doesn't all blow up in your faces. No one said it would be easy. You don't even get the original starship found, just a merchant dhow that is magically temperamental and randomly changing...you hope for the better. Come join the crew as a class and race from 2nd Edition Dungeons and Dragons (wide set of choices from Dragon, supplements and more) with a Star Trek twist. Sound fun? We meet Thursdays, 7 to 10, Central Time.  Spelljammer Trek Also, contact me if looking for Star Trek d20, or D&D stuff, or if you use a Mac.  We might have some things to share.