Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a Group to Join

Basically, I only have a couple of game's experience under my belt, and I want to change that. Only thing is....the closest D&D Adventures is over an hour away, and I don't get off work until 15 minutes before it starts, so that's out. Would anyone be interested in starting a group that plays either in the evenings or on weekends (EST/North Carolina time). I've browsed the LFG portion, and it seems most of those start a bit outside of my schedule. I'm not experienced enough to DM, and would like to run through the 5E modules, starting with the Lost Mines (paid money for them, might as well use the modules, right?). But if anyone else is looking to start a group, or willing to let me hop in on your current one, let me know.
"evenings or weekends" is a bit vague. you might get more success if you include the actual times you are available.
my apologies, really, for the vagueness and the severely delayed response (hectic couple of months).  But if there's still a spot available, I'm free pretty much anytime after 6pm through the week and virtually anytime on the weekends (with the occasional unavailable day for work)