Hey, I'm really curious to try out 5e, but I sadly don't have a group to play it with since I've moved IRL. To give a bit of background information I have over 500 hours logged into Roll 20, I've played D&D and various other tabletops since I was a kid, started with Advanced Dungeon and Dragons. I've played and DMed Pathfinder Society (one star GM) as well as a multitude of home games. I love to make characters I always enjoy playing as them and giving them detailed backstories, but I also know that having fun in a group is important and comes first. I like to play fighter and rogue types the most, and especially since it'd be my first time playing 5e I'd like to play one so I can get a feel for the game and how I like it since I've mostly been playing Pathfinder and World of Darkness recently. As far as availability goes I'm good on Saturdays and Tuesdays all day and I'm available every day after 5 PM US Central time. I've also seen people post their real age, so I guess I'll get that out of the way and say I'm 24 years old. I think that sums up all the important stuff, can't wait to hear from you guys.