Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for any D&D Group.

Hey Roll20 community, my name is John and i've been playing D&D for a little over two years now and im writing this to call out anyone who is looking for a loyal and fair player in their game. I took a brake a while back and am looking to get back into it. I have a lot of experience with 5th Edition, Stars Without Number, Dungeon World and some experience with Pendragon, 2nd Edition, and Apocalypse World. But I am more than willing to give a new system a try. I am a fair role-player and a lover of combat and social interactions alike whether its the occasional PvP or diplomacy dipocal I love it all. I am laid back and rare to ever get worked up or upset about an issue. This is a call to anyone and everyone, I am accepting as many calls as I can to fill up a basically empty schedule. Just message me here about what game type it will be and a bit about your game and your desired time (with time zone) and ill answer private message you back as fast as possible, if their are already post here inviting me feel free to post yours anyway and ill look it over and make room if I can. Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon.
I am the CoDM for a Savage Worlds game at Tuesdays at 10PM Eastern.  We are playing a fantasy game set in the frozen north.  The other is cyberpunk.
Gold
Forum Champion
Welcome back in. I'm open again for the set-up we talked about a few months ago, Johnathon, except we are past the shark fort island adventure now. Next week we're starting with a fresh new 1st level party and playing a classic Dungeon adventure. Would have loved to have you on the shark NPC's, really, but it turned out as great fun for the group and everyone wanted to continue playing in the same world/setting and larger over-arching plots connecting various classic modules. If you want to get involved and dig in to it, PM me. It won't be sharkmen next time, but other adversaries lay in wait, dragons and others. AD&D 2E Adventures in Homebrew World , Mondays or Tuesdays afternoon USA times. In any case, happy adventuring!
Since the Savage Worlds game is full, I can offer you a chance for Exalted 2e.  We are currently discussing the details on Skype.  Please let me know if you are interested.