Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars Imperial Assault - Anyone Interested?

Edited 1448833916
Hi, Converting my Star Wars Imperial Assault Board Game into a roll20 compatible game. Would like to see if anyone is interested in being a part of this. Looking for players to play test and give ideas for improvement. Play testing will consist of one shots of the tutorial mission and first mission. Once the game feels pretty solid on roll20 I will start a campaign with a few Heroes. I can GM or open to someone else being a GM. Most play will be done around 7pm-10pm PST Monday - Friday & Randomly on Weekends. A scheduled will be discussed before the actual campaign starts.
I'm interested. I was going to post something similar but i'm glad I used the search bar instead.
I wold be interested in playing.  I have not played before because no one around me is but I have always wanted to learn.
Awesome guys, lets find a time we can get together and work out whatever kinks there maybe before we open up a public campaign. I'm pretty much open to the times listed above. (7pm-10pm PST Monday - Friday & Randomly on Weekends)
If anyone is just interested in learning to play I can make time to teach you with the learning mission provided.
Hey, just curious if youre still running this campaign?
I would be intrested, a lot actually:D