Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a beginning of the week D&D group!

Hello one and all! Like the title there says, I'm hoping to find a group to run with that just so happens to play Monday - Wednesday, either all of those days or even just one! The last group I played with kinda fell apart and people stopped showing up, so hopefully I can find some folks to play with where that won't happen. I'm perfectly happy to run with any version, though I might need a refresher for 3.5,havent played that one in a very long time. I generally like to play as a cleric, but if there's a specific role that needs to be filled or a character taken over I have no problems with that either. I have Skype, but I can download TeamSpeak or Vent or whatever else people are using these days. I look forward to getting to hear from you guys!
Lex, what kind of windows during those days do you have available, and what is your time zone?
Those are my days off work so I'm available pretty much any time after like 2pm EST.
Gotcha! Do you have much (or any) experience with D&D 4e?

Edited 1448864466
Not a ton. I played one 4e campaign that went for 3 sessions before people kinda abandoned it. I'm sure once I whip up a character I can get back into the swing of things. *edit* I found my pdf of the 4e handbook, so I should more or less be alright.
Nice! Well, I'm looking to start up a 4e campaign before a super long time has passed. The idea is to use the player options from PHB 1 and PHB 2 only, keep all the mechanics as-is and run it as a rough cross between Eberron and Final Fantasy with everything re-fluffed in whatever way is most exciting for the individual players. My guess is it will be a little bit gonzo, but the campaign setting I have in mind should be able to accommodate it (and engage with it in interesting ways) just fine. Let me know whether this seems like something you'd be interested in and I'll shoot you a PM once I have some of the logistics worked out. Thanks!
I'd probably be down for this. I'd love to be able to work the Magun into a mage character.
Eminently doable.