Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SR5 player looking for GM

I have been playing RPGs for over a decade now and one of the main games I have been wanting to play/run is Shadowrun. Now most of the game is easily understandable for me save for one aspect, hacking.  I want to give playing a Decker a try to get a feel for it so I am looking for a GM to run me through the paces. I am usually free during the evening at 5PM CST. If anyone knows of perhaps a PBP game as well I can try to get into please let me know I would really appreceate it. 
Have you considered <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/runnerhub" rel="nofollow">www.reddit.com/r/runnerhub</a> ? It's a Reddit living community for Shadowrun 5th edition, with games played on Roll20. It's character generation section is at /r/hubchargen.
Oww yea I already posted a character on there. I just thought I might get more bits if i did it here on Roll20 as well lol