Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - Any Sword and Sorcery that is friendly to completely new players - Any day (After GMT 10am)

Edited 1448877299
I'm completely new to all of this but I want to get into it, I've watch one session of it but have always been interested. I live in Australia so I'm not 100% sure of the time zones but mine is GMT-10, and I think the time difference, at least for most of America, is that I'm 17-20 hours ahead. Hoping that someone, preferably the GM, can sit down with me and explain everything I should know and walk me through it, I may be slow at first but I usually pick up things pretty well. I'm a bit awkward with new people and don't like talking but if it would be easier and better to learn and enjoy the game, then I could deal with it. Thanks.
By Sword and Sorcery, do you just mean fantasy or Conan style?
Um I don't know if I mean either of them, I mean kind of like the Elder Scrolls series, how it has elves and dwarves and humans that can be mage and warriors and other different classes, that use swords and maces and other weapons like that, that has magic as well. Trolls and giants and centaurs mixed into the world, blacksmiths and taverns and bath houses. That sort of stuff. I watched some people play Dungeon World and quite liked that but I tried searching for a game and none fit my preferences. 
Thanks for the help