Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lighting on highly used tokens

I've just finished setting up a game and just realized that the lighting range/distance that I've put on all my torch tokens is too high. Is there a way of changing all these tokens all at once, or do I have to go to every one of them and correct them individually <SOB>?

Edited 1448984905
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The easiest way I could suggest is to fix one and copy it then go around deleting the old and pasting the new into that spot. It's still individual but it would be quicker than editting each one.
Hi Dave L. - You can also make your torch into a  Default Token - that way you can just drag & drop from the Journal, but as Pat said you will have to replace each of the old version. 
If you were to upgrade to Pro, a script could traverse all tokens (or all tokens on a particular page, or all tokens with certain properties) and change their lighting attributes.