Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

“One Time Contribution” MUST be an option at the Subscription

I opened a Paypal dispute, since I had not intended to “subscribe”. This isn't the first time that it happened, and I strongly recommend an “one time contribution” option at the subscription section. That seems intentionally made that way, so things like that may happen.
1449077919

Edited 1449077987
There is only a subscription option. You can immediately cancel your subscription so you are only charged once (with the benefits lasting the duration paid). As we run a sustaining service, we have no plans at this time to make a one time contribution model. (Additionally, your dispute is already resolved!)