Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Play Now
Join a Game
Characters
Shop
Tools
Compendium
Community
Sign In
My account reset when I logged into a different computer.
I made a Roll20 account and decided to log in on my laptop but everything except the basic information was reset. I can't see any of the old games I've played, my picture and display name have been reset, and it won't show any recent players.