Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Subscription went off without Enough money.

My subscription Right now, is going off. I have payed for things that are delayed, and I calculated that there would -not- be enough money to pay for the sub-fee that -just- showed up in front of me today. Can we do anything in matters of canceling this ? I -reaaaaaaaally- Want the sub, but god damn... This Sub-fee on Paypal Mechanic is annoying.. Its... Hidden. Seriously wish there was a better way... But..  Anyways.. I don't want to do a Pay-back or whatever its called and Call you guys at roll20 on Paypal.. feels like it'D just make things worst so Im here. asking you guys to cancel the payment.. If it goes through today, I'd like a refund x .x
1449502127
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Lyweil, for all account problems or issues please email the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a>
Thank you Pat. Have a nice day.
Hi&nbsp; Llyweil - do email us as Pat suggested above, we will certainly help - making sure to provide as much detail as possible. Thanks!