Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Decks not working 9invisible

Hi guys, I've just come back to roll20 for a new campaign and during the game I've noticed my decks are not working. It doesn't matter if they are hidden or shown, basic or created deck. The main deck is invisible all the time and those created or duplicated generates an invisible square with the usual options (shuffle, deal, recall, etc). When I click shuffle or any other option really everything disappear and I'm back to square one. I can't deal cards, set initiative or anything related with decks. My old game, "A Restauração", has both regular and created decks working fine. I'm using: Chrome (Updated) Windows 10 Anti-virus disabled Ad block disabled By all means I'm experiecing the same issues presented here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1539771/my-decks-are-invisible-dot-dot-dot-and-unusable-dot-dot-dot-searched-forums-and-documentation-without-explanation-screenshot-incl#post-1545019" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1539771/my-decks-are-invisible-dot-dot-dot-and-unusable-dot-dot-dot-searched-forums-and-documentation-without-explanation-screenshot-incl#post-1545019</a>
1449837016
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You've done steps 1 and 2 of the Troubleshooting Checklist. Can you please follow Step 3 (clear your cache) to see if that helps?&nbsp; If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.
Hi Genkitty, Cache cleared entirely and I'm still having the issue. I've created a new campaign and the decks are working just fine, but I noticed that the bugged campaign has no name on it and neither I can it be named. It might be a problem. Unfortunately I can't set a name at this stage. Hera are a few pictures: Playing cards (main deck) invisible. First Once I create a New Deck and set it as visible a barely visible transparent deck screen (shuffle, recall, deal, etc) shows up. With both visible I kind of have acess to the options, but... … when I try to deal cards it recommend shuffling the deck 'cuz all cards are in play. If I do shuffle the deck appRoll20 presents me a new popup informing that "all cards for this deck are either in players hands or in play on the table. This is, probably, me dealing with the New Deck. The Playing Cards remained invisible all this time and I don't know what to do. =(
1450020349
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The Devs are going to need all the information that Step 4 asks for, especially the console log, for the bugged campaign.&nbsp; And if you could provide a link to the bugged game (in the form of <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/xxxxxx/</a> , not a join link) that would also be useful.&nbsp; *hug*&nbsp; I know this is frustrating, but a Dev will be by to poke at this.
1452620442

Edited 1452620460
Nevermind GenKitty, I've started a new campaign from scratch and problem solved. We had had just one session so it was ok. Sorry for such a late response, and thank you for answering so fast. Vitor